Warranties and Add-Ons FAQs
At Enterprise Car Sales, many of our cars come with a manufacturer’s warranty, which means that the manufacturer may replace and/or fix any parts on the car that have broken down or are fundamentally faulty within the specific period. The exact repairs a warranty covers will depend on factors like your level of coverage and manufacturer.
Every vehicle purchased from Enterprise Car Sales comes with:
- 12-Month/12,000 Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty , which comes with every car purchase, covers your car for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
- 7-Day Buyback , which means if you change your mind for any reason, we’ll buy your vehicle back within seven days or 1,000 miles —no questions asked.
- 12 Months of Unlimited Mileage Roadside Assistance , which means if you lose a key, get a flat tire or run out of gas, we can help you get back on the road quickly.
OPTIONAL PROTECTION PRODUCTS
Enterprise Car Sales offers optional vehicle service contracts, which can help cover costs associated with certain repairs or replacements after your manufacturer's warranty expires and can supplement the manufacturer’s warranty while it is still active. We offer the following optional service contracts:
- eMRP (Enterprise Mechanical Repair Protection) , which can help you save money on unexpected repairs and keep your car running smoothly. It can also supplement the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Tire & Wheel , which can help cover the repair and replacement of tires and wheels due to road hazards like nails, glass, potholes, rocks or tree limbs.
- Windshield , which makes it easy to get your windshield repaired or replaced.
- GAP , which covers the difference between what your insurance pays and what you may owe in the event your car is totaled. In some states, GAP may also cover up to a $1,000 deductible.
- LoJack , which uses radio frequency technology to help law enforcement locate and return stolen vehicles, often in less than 24 hours. An optional Early Warning (EW) that alerts you when your vehicle has been moved without authorization is available for an additional fee.
While you shop for a car, we’ll notify you of the balance of the warranty. You can also contact an Enterprise Car Sales dealership to get the balance of your warranty.
Guaranteed Asset Protection ( GAP ) can help cover you if your car is totaled or stolen by paying the difference between its value and the balance still owed.
Enterprise GAP will cover the difference between what your insurance pays and what you still owe if your car is totaled. In some states, GAP may also cover up to a $1,000 deductible.
The eMRP (Enterprise Mechanical Repair Protection) is designed especially for used vehicles and can help you save money on unexpected repairs once your manufacturer’s warranty expires. It covers many components in your vehicle that may require repairs due to a mechanical breakdown. It can also supplement the manufacturer’s warranty. Your eMRP contract includes benefits like:
- Extensive mechanical breakdown coverage
- Trip interruption reimbursement
- Reimbursement for substitute transportation
- 24-hour roadside assistance including:
- Towing and wrecker service
- Flat tire change
- Emergency gas delivery
- Battery jump
- Key lockout service
Items that are excluded, like normal wear and tear, will continue to be your responsibility.
The Enterprise Tire & Wheel 5-Year Protection Plan covers repair or replacement of tires and wheels due to road hazards such as nails, glass, potholes, rocks, tree limbs and other objects not normally found on roadways – with no out-of-pocket expenses. Your Tire & Wheel Protection Plan also includes extensive tire and wheel breakdown coverage and 24-hour roadside assistance, including towing and wrecker services and flat tire changes. There are no deductibles with this plan and no limits on occurrences or mileage, which means you won’t have any incremental out-of-pocket expenses for covered tire or wheel repairs.
The Enterprise Windshield Protection Plan makes it easy to get your windshield repaired or replaced when it is damaged unexpectedly. The plan has no deductible and is fully transferable if you sell your vehicle. Plus, you can cancel at any time.
LoJack is an optional stolen vehicle recovery system that uses radio frequency technology to help law enforcement locate and return stolen vehicles, often within 24 hours.
When you report your car stolen, law enforcement sends a signal to the Lojack unit in your car, helping them track and recover your vehicle.
You can call your local dealership for information about your vehicle’s history with a Lojack device.
A Lojack is an optional product that you may add to your vehicle purchase. The one-time cost for LoJack is $795 regardless of the make and model of your vehicle. A LoJack System with Early Warning, which notifies you if your car is moved without your Key Pass present, has a one-time cost of $1,095. Additional state taxes may apply.
Browse our inventory online for certified used cars, trucks, vans, SUVS for sale.